Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My new FAVORITE thing to do!!!

Man, it's been over a month since I last posted...what a SLACKER!! lol...anyways, not much has gone on, or changed. Except for maybe the fact that I've found a "new" HOBBY, and I say "new" because it's NEW to ME, but people have been doing it for a long time now! I've just recently learned how to do it in a way that will save me & my family alot of $$MOOLAH$$, hahaha! (now who DOESN'T want to learn how to do that? didn't think so!) Anyways, I've finally learned how to COUPON SHOP!!! I used to see people post pics of the stuff that they got for FREE or less than $1, and they had ALOT of it too...but I used to wonder, HOW THE HECK DID THEY DO THAT??!!?? I wanna know how to get FREE STUFF from the store, I'm tired of paying an arm & a leg(not really, but you get the idea) for things that you can get for FREEEEEEEEEEE!!! Sooooooo, this lady that I go to church with told me about a workshop that her friend was doing, and I jumped at that opportunity fast! It's called Coupon $ense...and they help to inform you of the local sales that are going on in your area, what stores the sale is at, what coupons to use, and the FINAL PRICE you pay for an item before you walk out of the store. And so far, I've only gotten FREE STUFF or stuff for under $1, and I LOOOOOOOOVE IT!!! *****

will post more later....sorry! :(

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE COUPON SHOPPING TOO!! It feels so good to get free stuff!! Glad you are doing that. It takes a lot of work and time, but it is sooo worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog! I'm excited to keep up with your cute family cuz!

    ReplyDelete