Wednesday, February 10, 2010

..vAlEnTiNeS dAy..

unique glitter graphics
 
Valentines Day....i think of the color red, hearts, chocolate candies, roses, cupid, & my significant other!! Ever since I was young, my mom used to ALWAYS make me & my siblings our own little valentines gift bags with all kinds of goodies, candies, & a stuffed bear!!! I would take my little valentines cards for all my classmates with me to school, and hand them out one by one...and wait to get all mines from everyone else. It was so fun to have valentines in school....and as I got older, my mom stopped making our little gift bags for us, and I no longer took any valentines day cards with me to school anymore....but being in HIGH SCHOOL, who would want to hand out lil' v-day cards anyways, right?!? haha...
 
Nowdays, Valentines Day is honestly.....JUST ANOTHER DAY!!! Except for the fact that I now have children of my own, I try & carry on my mother's tradition and give each of my own kids their little Valentines gift so they feel special on Valentines day. My 9yr old gets her own cards ready for her class at school by writing everyone's names on them....and this year we are making MUDDY BUDDIES and putting them in little Valentines chinese take-out boxes...too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment